<$BlogMetaData$>

Saturday, March 03, 2007

new logo

here is my new logo for my new site at www.creditcardisland.com if you need a credit card visit the site! I am working on 3 different sites right now so I am pretty busy! I am buying a new logo for my ticket site and 2 of my sites should be ready to go after spring break. Tell me what you think of this logo? I changed my ticket business from cometman57 tickets to cometman tickets. I am also working on a new site for one of my classes called bearstix.com that should be ready to go in the summer. I am learning a completely new field of online marketing so it is fun and a little comprehensive at the same time. I am now a season ticket holder for the cincinnatie bengals with 5 lower level seats! Boy God has been sooooo good to me. Oh I almost forgot Samantha and I have made are wedding date official to what we believe is the Lord's will for August 11. Well I gtg have a greater everyone! voorhis

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger 2Crazzie4U said...

ohhh.. a summer wedding!!.. That's only 2 days before my twin brother's birthday. mega cool!! Maybe ya can have it on Thanksgiving this year.. -hint hint-.. well. it doesn't matters really.. As long as you both are happy, and are in love with God and each other- thats all that matters--not a date that ya get married and who's birthday it is on or near.

Congrats on the tickets and the blogs and all that jazzy stuff. Sounds like your having a blast- yet, staying outta trouble. That is mega good!! I am sure you stil cause trouble- you'll always do that... but at least it's not a whole lot!! -grins-..

John- Are you taking care of my broom for me? To tell you the turth, I am missing that job loads, even my kitchen job. Those were my fun jobs, now it's just a boring job with stupid VIP peoples. O-wells. As long as I know that you are keeping an eye or two on my broom- i think i'll be fine. -grins-.

So, i heard that Sam will be staying around for another year. I can't wait. She even invited me to ya two place- tho i am sure you both don't even have one yet.. LOL. So, you might be seeing me around more then you would like- jk.

OKies- this post is a bit long.. i shall stop now.. So congrats and enjoy ya week and weekend and month and year and whatever..

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you hurry back to me I miss you :). Just kidding I am glad you are home I hope you are resting. Don't worry about the ticket thing, I am sure God will work it out. I hope you are having an epic day :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo. I love you more than candy and Icecream.

Love,
Sambo

 

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_