<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, March 20, 2007



Here is my new ticket logo I am in the process right now of changing my email and sight info over to the new www.cometmantickets.com site. Well I am on spring break and am really enjoying but only wish my babe was here with me!!!!!:) I had a great time with my big bro this past week at school. it was awsomme baby! Well i have two home work assignments I need to do this break. The rest of the time I will be doing business with either my credit card site or my ticket site. I am working on a new method for the credit card biz. well i gtg have a greater! voorhis

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great!!! I can't wait for you to get back so I can look at it in person. I hope you did well on your test today. I am about to get off work in a minute and I can't wait to talk to you. I love you with all my earlobes. :)

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a good day ther John... looking great in that outfit!!! I am sure Me will love it- but seeing how i am Not Me, she would be jelouse if i was hitting on you. Hope you have fun on ya break- i know i am!!!

 

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_