<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, May 16, 2006






well a little over one week is in the book baby! i did pretty good on my tests i had on friday. i am staying busy with the two papers i have to write for one of my bible classes and i want to turn them in before i leave so i dont have to mess with them during camp. i reserved my plane ticket to california baby!!!!!!!!1 i am getting really excited to go! i had a great weekend. saturday i had a whopper value meal for the first time in 7 years oh boy that was good. sunday which was mothers day by the way and and by the way i have the best and pretiest mom in the world ithe top picture is her. i owe sooo much to my sweet sweet mommie.
i got to ride on the church bus with sammie and i had a blast we only had 4 kids but they were a real treat. sam and i had a great lunch at probably my favorite mexicn restuaurant!!!! well i have to finish writing paper have epic days baby!!! voorhis

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_