<$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, January 02, 2006


here is a picture of me with my bus kid named jordan. man he hugged the living daylights out of me!!!! ahh man what a day today in indiana. the weather was 65 YES 65 DEGREES. i took advantage of that weather to go on a extended bike ride in shorts! i went all over the city and it felt like spring. i cant belive there is less than a week left until school. i guess i am pumped nopw that i think about i am not. but i will be ready... i hope. tonight as a family we went out to chilis and i ate like the whole restuarant. i have a lot more free time now since my tickets for this year are complete. i just got done finishing my accounting for this year and man i cant believe how much I made. man God is good. i thought i would maybe get 80k in sales but i ended up having 118k in sales! i grossed 28k! now it is time to get ready to file for taxes. today i watched the cinderalla man and i thought it was a very good movie. well i am out. voorhis

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look cute is this picture - me :)

 

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_