<$BlogMetaData$>

Thursday, December 22, 2005


ohh boy look at that babe in the glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh man what a day on thursday. just another rightous day. i did numerous business errands than my brothers and i went to workout. i have recovered from my cold mostly so i had a better workout today. i am pretty puped up about next semester because i want to get super ripped by the summer!!!! i super weak right now lol. after the workout me and my brothers went to the mall just to chill out. i got to see santa so that made my day. santa was very cute!!!!!! i then went to my grandma's house to spend the night with her becuase she had surgery today and she needed somebody to be with her. well i cant believe that Christmas is in 3 days!!!! have a sweaty day everyone$$$$$$$$$$$$$$@%%%^&^&^&&^

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_