<$BlogMetaData$>

Friday, December 16, 2005


i dedicate this post to captain will my adopted son and my friend. what a guy!!! well i had a good trip coming home. i rode with vickie heidi and sam to frankfort illinoise and then my dad picked me up from there. then i had a nice 3 hour drive home with my legendary dad!! i slept in until about 9:30. so that was good. i am really busy now becuase i have to ship out about 150 tickets to bowl games and nascar races. that will keep me busy for about a week. i will not be working at walmart this christmas so i can spend most of my time working on my business and hanging out with my amazing familly! i cant wait to get involved with my church during this break. i havent worked out in like a week so later on today i will get to go to my high school gym to try to get ripped. well i hope and pray that everyone at college are coming home safely. i am out and dont forget to check out the ole big j corner during break i will update it with nifty things that i did over break. lata ahhhhh jwv

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_