<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005


here is a picture of me and jaden in the nursery. wooooo boy is it cold here in watertown!!!!!!!! i had really slow day at school today. i just woke up from an extended nap. i am now getting prepared to do my speech. i am doing my speech in steroids use in athletics. i am starting to get really busy in my ebay business now. i have about 90 tickets to 3 bowl games and they are sellling really good. i also have a lot of daytona 500 tickets and vegas nascar tickets to sell. so i will be staying pretty busy with that. i am sooo rady for this semester to be over with!!!!!!!!!!!! school makes me very angry:) ahhhh welll i guess it aint that bad. well i am off to do some homework. see yah!!!!!!!!!!!!! john voorhis

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_