<$BlogMetaData$>

Sunday, December 11, 2005


Here is the group shot that we took after church tonight. Well I had an amazing day at church! It was sad though because this was my last service here for a month, but I got a hug from practically the whole church so that helped me cope with the emotional trauma.:) in the morning service we sung a special 3 song Christmas special that went really well! After the morning service the church took us out to a very nice itallian restaurant for lunch. That really meant a lot to me. I am so glad that I have a great extension church that feels more like my home church now. As we drove home for the last time together because will is going to Pensacola next semester we reminisced on past memories of this semester. Oh boy I am going to miss that kid! Well what a night now I have final exams to study for so have a greater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Johny William Voorhis

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_