<$BlogMetaData$>

Thursday, December 29, 2005


here is a classic high school picture of the comet rowdies. see if you can spot me getting a little wild! well i can finally say that i am done with rose bowl tickets and all of my college football bowls. in all i sold around 50 thousand dollars of tickets in about 1 month. woooo boy that is a lot!!!! i do have to admit i probably lost about 2k on rose bowl but it could have been a lot worse. now i am still waiting on paypal to get my account back and my brother account also got frozen. man oh man i just want to burn paypal's facility down to the ground :) just kidding.? wednessday was a very good day i was able to go into town and i got a pretty sick tie and pants but my quads were to big for the pants so i have to return them. i also went on a long bike ride. the weather was around the mid 40's and raining but i didnt care. i needed to get out of the house and get my mond off of soe things. man i luved it. there is nothing like just riding places and looking at the amazing scenery outside. you cant beat the advantages of relieving stress and i get a good workout! i had a great night at church. i was able to talk to one of my old friends from church and it was a blessing to hear from him. well as i look at the rest of the week i think i am just going to relax and read some of my books. today is upper body day yahhhhhhhh. on friday i will be hosting a basketball touney at gym for a bunch of guys so that should be fun. i cant beleive that college is almost approaching. that reminds me that i got my report card yesterday and well all i am going to say that i need to work harder and dominate next semester!!!! hey everyone have a splendid and safe day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh :))))))))))) the big j

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Dave Marriott said...

john, i was just thinking...i know im asking a lot, but if youre gonna plaster my name all over your blog, maybe you could spell it right

 

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_