<$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, November 16, 2005



















well the first snow fall of the year in wisconsin has arrived today!!!!!!!!!! now i am ready for to end;) sunday was a very splashful day at church. here is a pic of hunter giving his famous pose. monday was a pretty boring day but my dorm played dodgeball and lost ohh man that made me very angry. i spent all of monday night puking it up. i puked my whole body out u know wut i mean!!!lol so becuase of my sickness i spent the day tuesday at the health center. it actually wasnt that bad becuase i was able to sleep in a quiet room. now as i write this i feel a lot better. now i need some more pills. give some pillllllllssss...... i cant wait to go home for thanksgiving so i can relax and get away from watertown and the school not that i dont like it but trust me i need a break. ahhhh can somebody tell me what that stinch is huuuummm oh ok well i am out like a mosqitoe. john bigdaddy thunderbolt voorhis yes yes yes lets heft this

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_