<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005


here is a picture of tonight at missions conference. today was a pretty easy day at school. i got a c plus on my accounting test and i will raise it up to a b with some extra credit. i thought i flunked it so i was surprised. i had a really good workout on my own today. tonight was the last night for missions conference and bro sisk preached another great sermon. i am getting pumped about friday baby!!!!!! tomorow is parents night at awana no i am phyched up about that. the big j :) lata :)

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come i'm not in the picture

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware of Christina............

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

christina- you girls really got me good on the cell prank. I was about to chuck my phone. I also see that you took some nifty pics on it. Yes Indiana is an epic state!!!!!!!!!

 

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_