<$BlogMetaData$>

Thursday, September 01, 2005

well hello everyone, this week was the start of the fall revival sessions for the fall. The meetings have been fantastic. Mr glyson is the speaker. I started class Tuesday. I really like the my classes so far so ask me in a couple of weeks and I will probably have a different opinion. Last night I got to go to my extension church in wapaun for the first time since last semester. It was good to give ole Charlie a hug. I got to see the kids in awana and they all gave me hugs ahh man what a night. Those kids are so precious.  The church is small but it is growing, and I am going to try really hard to kid more kids and teenages to come to our youth group. On a sad not I have been reading a lot of articles online about the hurricane disaster in the south. Just looking at the pictures make me speechless. I cant believe that the pictures are from America. It just makes me realize how good I have it. Well football are going really well and in 2 days we play a scrimmage against the alumni. Well have a greater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_