<$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, July 06, 2005


well tonight there was a reunion in the ole weight room. 3 of my old high school freinds were there and the general my football coah made a special appearence! after the monumental workout me and my friends went to play some tennis. i got smoked baby!!!! after that we went to another close high school freinds house to play some card game that i have never played before. the funny thing is that i won the second game. nobody thought that i could win a game that i really never knew how to play. to finish the crazy night we went to steak and shake and i got a mocha shake and boy was it grreeeeaaaatttt! oh yah i forgot after that we watched an old movoe we made my senior year it was called hoosiers 2. the movie was so stupid but soo funny. well what a night everyone have a greater and LATA

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_