<$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, June 29, 2005


Well I finally got a hair cut today. Here is my barber man is he a legend. Well I am still waiting for ole Wally world to get me into there system coome on Sam!!!!!!!!!!! :) Well its been a while since i have updated for all 2 people who read this. During the extended time to my self I have been contiplating numerous ideas. Mostly about business ideas. My mind just goes bizark on new ideas that i can do to a business. I was looking at my accounting records for this year and I am on track to beat last years profit totals and I will smah last years sales totas. Its hard to imagine but I will be close to 100k in sales! I am trying to grow the business but not too much since I am going to college. I need to be concentrating about college more than a business. Cant wait for church tomorow. I really miss working on my bus route at church ( my bus route got cancelled this year). I am witing on my work schedule to see what i can get involved with this summer. Well I actually had some fun today with some of my highschool buds we played home run derby. Guess who won yep ole johny V!!!! I just got back running at the track. I love running at 1am becuase of the cool air and no one is there. Man I am out of shape I ran about 14 sprints and then a mile with my friend. I beat him but I about puked when i was done. I will hipefully be in better shape next week. My goal is to get in tip top shape before 2 a days so i can dominate baby!!!! I have got a long way though I hate running lol. I love lifting weights and cycling but man do i hate running... Well everyone have a nifty day and give me a holla!!!!!!!!!!! Lata

0 Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

 

 

 

"_